Real estate investors can benefit by investing in gentrifying neighborhoods. Gentrification occurs when middle and upper income people move into a traditionally lower-income neighborhood. Typically,
Houston Hobby Area Property Management
Why Choose RDM Realty for your Hobby Area Property Management?
Peace of Mind
Property management is often a 24 hour business. Midnight phone calls for a leaking toilet? We got you covered. Wondering how your property is doing? We have transparent monthly statements. Your property manager is available by phone, email, and text. We collect the rent, handle the maintenance, and manage the tenants so you don’t have to.
At RDM Realty, we know that your success is our success. We know how to maximize maintenance to increase your cash flow. We thoroughly screen our renters and look for issues in employment, credit, and criminal backgrounds. Our fees are transparent and some of the lowest in the industry.
We Solve Problems
After 11 years of property management, we have seen it all. Whether you need to find a new renter, have a problem tenant, or need maintenance and make-ready, we can help!
Hobby Area Property Management Services We Offer:
- Rental lease up and marketing
- 24-hour maintenance
- Income, credit, and criminal background checks
- Clear owner statements and monthly direct deposit of owner profits
- Accept tenant rent by bank draft, credit cards, money order, and checks
- Compliance with state and local rental laws
- Eviction services
- See our complete list of services for Baytown Property Management
We do more than offer property management in the Houston Hobby area. We also provide:
Investment Analysis – Let us create a cash flow model for your property that estimates your property’s return on investment.
Investment Purchase and Sale – Not every home will make a good investment. You will need a property that maximizes potential rental income to acquisition cost. Let us help you find that property.
Make-Ready and Renovations – Our construction and maintenance business has extensive experience. We produce cost-effective make-readies and renovations. Whether you just need some touch-up paint and refreshed carpet or a full-blown gut and rehab, we have done it.
- If at any time you are unhappy with our Hobby area property management services, you can cancel at any time.
- If we find you a renter, and later that renter needs to be evicted, we will find you a replacement tenant at no cost to you.
Get Your FREE Rental Property Investment Analysis!
About Houston Hobby Area
The Houston Hobby area is a suburb located south and east of Houston and north of Clear Lake. This area is well-developed with many ranch-style homes. It also is home to Houston’s original airport.
Areas We Serve
We provide property management services in the following areas: