Property Management Services
RDM Realty offers expert property management in League City, Galveston County, and throughout the greater Houston area. Whether you own a single rental home or you are a seasoned real estate investor, our expert property managers will keep your rental investments leased up. We provide every investor with online owner statements, and direct deposits of owner profits. We accept credit cards from tenants and offer 24 hour emergency maintenance services.
Why Choose RDM Realty for your Houston Property Management needs:
- Aggressive Lease Up and Tenant Screening
- Complete Tenant Income, Background, and Credit Verification
- Easy to Understand Online Owner Statements and Direct Deposit of Owner Profits
- Collect Rents by Accepting Credit Cards and using Automated Bank Drafts
- Maintain High Occupancy Rates
- Reduce Tenant Turnover
- Maintain Leased Up Homes
- 24 / 7 Emergency Maintenance Services
- Affordable Rates
- Easily Accessible Houston Property Managers
- Property Management Services available in League City, Galveston County, and throughout the Greater Houston Area.
- See Full List of Property Management Services
Lease Up Services Only
RDM Realty will aggressively lease up your Houston rental properties using multiple advertising sources. Our property managers utilize print and internet advertisements, street signs, MLS listings, and relationships with other realtors and apartment locators into a comprehensive marketing strategy that gets your rental properties leased fast. You can hire us just to get your rental property leased up or hire us to manage your property after lease up as well.
Our lease up services include:
- Whether your rental property is located in League City, Galveston County, or in the greater Houston area, we can provide a comprehensive market analysis of your rental property by one of our professional property managers will demonstrate how your property compares to nearby competitors and show the highest rent we are likely to get.
- Aggressively marketing the property through a combination of print, internet, and MLS advertisements, and relationships with realtors and apartment locators
- Screening your tenants. We background check every applicant, verify employment, and examine past rental history for any red flags. We’ve seen just about every trick in the book, from false references to fabricated W-2’s. Our tough and thorough application review protects your financial interests.
Answer: Protecting your assets by forming an LLC is a tried and true strategy but it comes with some significant hurdles to implement correctly. First, anyone